Condition Monitoring & Machinery Diagnostic Service
Time-bound, budget-friendly & transparent services
Since they must run 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, without even a slight calibration error, sophisticated rotating and reciprocating devices require a high degree of precision and performance. Condition-based maintenance is provided by Ocean Technical and Mechanical Services LLC to ensure that the facilities are in perfect working order. We use a competitive condition-based predictive maintenance strategy rather than a calendar-based preventive maintenance programme. Our condition monitoring services aid constructive maintenance and output planning, reducing maintenance costs and downtime. By utilising our experience in condition monitoring and diagnostics, we ensure that you can fully utilise the operational lifetime of technical components.
How condition monitoring can help you?
Our experience spans almost every service in condition monitoring and diagnosis, and we’ve worked with a diverse range of clients. Ocean Technical and Mechanical Services LLC reliability engineering services have always been of the highest quality. Some of the services we provide for condition monitoring are as follows:
- Ultrasound inspection.
- Fluid Analysis.
- Alignment and Balancing.
- Infrared Thermography Testing.
- Machinery Lubrication
- Vibration Analysis
Vibration analysis is a non-destructive Condition Monitoring technique that analyses the vibrations caused by a device and can be used to detect faults within a computer. The vibration signatures provide an installation that can be monitored and analysed to determine the system’s health. Vibration testing and diagnosis can aid in detecting repairable and recurrent issues that can arise as a result of mechanical, electrical, or operational irregularities. If there are some unnecessary movements, Ocean Technical and Mechanical Services LLC uses the Rotor Balancing technique.
We have many fleets of proven instruments, parts, and techniques for performing rotating machinery vibration inspections on-site. We have online tracking systems that can be linked and tracked for a more extended period in cases like cooling tower monitoring, and then the collected data will be analysed.
Our Vibration Analysis Service Can Help You Identify:
- Unbalanced rotor activity causes a change in vibrations.
- Several misalignments.
- Mechanical slackness, a squishy foot, and structural flaws
- Defects in anti-friction bearings and journal bearings.
- Problems with hydrodynamics and aerodynamics, M/C, and gear.
- AC and DC motors have electrical issues.
Dynamic Field Balancing
Rotating equipment may be unbalanced for various causes, including rotor corrosion, worn bearings or seals, and poorly balanced rotors in the store. During operations, such imbalances may occur, causing severe damage to the system. Dynamic balancing, one of Ocean Technical and Mechanical Services LLC’s condition monitoring services, will help minimise this costly damage by calculating rotor imbalance and fixing it without dismantling them every time. Based on your specifications, our qualified engineers will complete the work for you. To ensure that the installations run smoothly, we perform valve testing, steam trap testing, and pump inspections.
Benefits of Dynamic Field Balancing Services:
- Reduced transportation, labour, and downtime costs.
- Energy and maintenance costs are kept to a minimum.
- Since there is less noise vibration, there is less structural tension.
- Running conditions have improved.
Laser Shaft Alignment
Two or more rotating shafts may often become misaligned, resulting in significant production inefficiency. Misalignment of the shaft may result in an increase in energy consumption and a reduction in production. Ocean Technical and Mechanical Services LLC’s Laser Shaft Alignment service for industrial equipment is one of the condition monitoring services that align with rotating shafts in a co-linear manner. Proper Laser Shaft Alignment leads to increased performance and uptime, lower operating costs, and longer system life expectancy.
What Our Laser Shaft Alignment Service Offers
- Operational costs and downtime are reduced.
- Increased computer performance and life cycle.
- Equipment uptime is increased, and unscheduled downtime is reduced.
- Reduces the degree of vibration.
- A decrease in the amount of time lost in the manufacturing process.
Ultrasonic inspection or acoustic inspection Early-stage problems in switchgear panels, such as lubrication issues, Steam Trap Inspection, Valve Leak Testing, Mechanical Inspections, Air Leak Detection and Quantification, and Partial Discharge Inspection, may all be identified by Ocean Technical and Mechanical Services LLC.
Benefits of the Ultrasound Analysis Service:
- It’s easy to locate a fault’s exact position.
- Detection of any issues until they become a problem.
- Contribute to the advancement of preventative maintenance methods.
- Inspection of electrical arc flashes and leaks
- Early wear and tear detection.
Infrared Thermography Services
Infrared Thermography, also known as Infrared Thermal Imaging, is a condition monitoring service that uses temperature or heat flow to diagnose equipment failure. Partial Discharge, burnt or damaged circuits, abnormal heating of equipment, loose connections, overloaded connections, damaged electrical components, abnormal heating of equipment, and all related defects are all detected by our team of analysts and engineers. Based on the observations, various steps would be recommended to correct the faults before the system is seriously harmed.
Benefits of Our Infrared Thermography:
- Prevents machinery from overheating.
- Prevents boiler or refractory leaks or blockages that reduce thermal efficiency.
- Overloaded connections are detected and regulated.
- Prevents heat exchangers from being blocked
Oil analysis assists with ensuring that the system is running in accordance with the specifications. As one of the condition monitoring services, oil analysis can be used to identify any abnormalities in the device’s operation and take prompt action to resolve the problem. Oil analysis will determine the current physical and chemical condition of the oil and the extent of contamination, and the existence of particles due to mechanical wear.
Benefits of Our Oil Analysis Service:
- Assist in determining the oil’s condition.
- Defines the state of the engine.
- The existence of pollutants can be determined.
- To prevent downtime, assist in anticipating problems and planning repair work accordingly.